Adhar Card is must for any person of India. Nowadays it is used as an ID proof for any person. If you are at somewhere in India then you can use it as a ID proof. If you don’t have any ID proof at that place where you need of an ID then you can use Adhar card as an ID but if you do not have Adhar card also then what to do..?Then you can take an E-Adhar card. You can get E-Adhar Card through official website but you have to remember your UID No. then you can get E-Adhar Card. For more details of Adhar Card, you can visit the official website: https://eadhar.uidai.gov.in/
Subsequently the enrollment of Adhar card it can take approx 3 months to receive Adhar card. In the beginning, there was no system to check the Adhar Card download by name and date of birth but time to time Unique Identification Authority of India sneaked up the services for Adhar Card like Check the Status Of Adhar Card By Name, Application Form in many languages etc. So nowadays we can check the Adhar card download by name and date of birth and can download Adhar Card online.
If you have lost your Adhar card and don’t know your UID Number then you can download Adhar Card number by following these steps:-
- Check Online Adhar Card download By Name and birth
- Firstly visit: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Then search the link of “Adhar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)” and click on it.
- Then fill all the details as asked or required.
- Firstly you will fill your name.
- Then your email address.
- Then your registered Mobile Number.
- Then fill your security code.If you are unable to understand security code then you can click on refresh and get a new security code and now click on “Get OTP” button.
- Now you will get ONE TIME PASSWORD on your mobile and at E-Mail ID.
- Then fill that code in below box.
- Then click on “Verify OTP”
- Now you will get a new Adhar or UID No.
- Now Go to https://eadhar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now select an appropriate option “Enrollment Id” OR “Adhar”, under “I have:”
- Now firstly enter your UID No.
- Then your full name.
- Then your Pin Code.
- Then your Security text and mobile number.
- Now again click on “OTP” button.
- Now One Time Password will be delivered to your mobile no. and at E-Mail Id.
- Now fill this OTP No. and click on “Validate & Download”.
- Now you have downloaded E-Adhar Card
- Now fill your Pin Code as a password when you open the PDF Format.
- Now you have your E-Adhar Card.
Nowadays, If you want to check your Adhar Card status by online mode then you should have your acknowledgment slip or you can check your status through phone via SMS.How to check Adhar Card status CLICK HERE: Adhar Card Status/Position