What is Adhar:
In basic, Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique identification number and it is issued by the Indian government to every individual resident of India. In this Adhar numbers and Adhar identification cards is managing the unique identification authority of India(UDAI), which functions under the planning commission of India.
Adhar Card Registration Procedure:
- To make the registration for Adhar card, no charge is required.It is absolutely free.
- You can apply for the Adhar Card anywhere in India.
Adhar Card Apply Online procedure:
- First of all, you have to know that all the Adhar Card center do not have the online appointment facility.
- So firstly take an online appointment if you have online appointment facility at the nearby center.
- If the online appointment is granted then you can go to the center at assigned date & time with all the necessary documents.
- Procedure For Adhar Card At The Center:-
- If your nearby center does not have online facility then you can directly go to the center without an appointment and can make registration for the Adhar Card.
- At the center, you need to bring all the necessary documents.
Important Documents To Apply For The Adhar Card:
- Firstly you have to be a 1 ID proof and 1 address proof document.
- If in a family does not have any ID Proof or valid document to apply for the Adhar card still he/she can enroll for the Adhar card if his/her name exists in any family document.In this case firstly head of the family needs to enroll in the identity and address proof document and then head of the family can introduce another family for the enrollment.
- If candidates do not have any document then he/she can take the help of any other person who can take the responsibility of that person or can make the guardian of him.for any other details you can visit the registration center.
Note:-How to Download Application Form Click here: Adhar Card Application Form Download.
How To Get Adhar Card Application Form:
- To get the Adhar card you have many options.
- You can get the Adhar card application form at the nearby center.
- Any other option is that you can download the Adhar card application online.
- After taking online application form you can fill it at home and can save your time at the center.
- After filling the application form you will get the chance to take the review of all the details and if you made any type of mistake then you can make Correction During Enrollment.
- At the center, your photo, Fingerprint & Iris will be scan as a part of enrollment or to make a separate identity.
- After that, you will get an acknowledgment slip.This slip can be used as an ID proof for some time.
- You have to keep this slip safely because this slip will be used for details and to get the Adhar card.
- You do not need to make again and again enrollment.You have to make only one type enrollment because enrolling again will not give you any other type of Adhar card.
- you’re all the details will be verified at the center and on the successful verification you will get an SMS or E-Mail notification and after few days you will get an Adhar no. and it will send to your address.
- To make the Adhar card it is a process of 60 to 90 days.It takes so much of time because to make the Adhar card need a stringent verification.
- Indian Post is the responsibility of printing and delivery of Adhar letters to your address.
- It can take 4 to 5 weeks to print and post it to your address.